Olive Garden Capellini PrimaveraFrom coffeebean53 7 years ago
- 1/4 pound butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup onion -- chop shopping list
- 3/4 cup carrots -- julienne shopping list
- 12 ounces broccoli florets (1" pieces) shopping list
- 8 ounces mushrooms -- sliced shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup yellow squash (sliced thin/halved) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic -- minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, minced shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup crushed tomatoes in puree shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley -- chop fine shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary -- ground shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 pound Fresh angel hair pasta -- cooked and drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Saute onions, carrots and broccoli for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms, squash and garlic and saute for 2 minutes longer. Add remaining ingredients, stir well and bring to a simmer.
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until veggies are tender and flavors are well-blended. Serve over cooked pasta. Sprinkle Parmesan over the top and serve.
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!