Sausage-Cheese BallsFrom elaina253 8 years ago
- 3 cups Original Bisquick® mix shopping list
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage shopping list
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese (16 ounces) shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes shopping list
- barbecue sauce or chili sauce, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x2x1 inch.
- Stir together all ingredients, using hands or spoon. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm with sauce for dipping.
People Who Like This Dish 116
The Cookelaina253 Federal Way, WA
The Rating8 people
Yummmmm, those look so very good. Thanks for sharing.dariana in loved it
These really look good to me!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
These look and sound so good. I make sausage balls, not just for Christmas but throughout the year. I'll sure give these a try. They will go great with my Sunday morning coffee with my food testers.
marthacheves in Charlotte loved it