Oven Roasted Sweet Potato FriesFrom pat2me 6 years ago
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder With parsley (or add a 1/2 tsp of parsley) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- All seasonings are to your taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In small bowl, combine Lawry's® Seasoned Salt, paprika, Lawry's® Garlic Powder With Parsley and chili powder; set aside.
- In large bowl, toss sweet potatoes with Olive Oil; sprinkle with seasoning mixture and toss to coat.
- On jelly roll pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, arrange potatoes in single layer.
- Roast, turning once, 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden.
- Serve, if desired, with additional Seasoned Salt and sour cream