Dizzy Day CasseroleFrom lor 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. oil shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 can/4oz sliced mushrooms (optional) shopping list
- 1 can / 12 oz whole corn or green peas, drained shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- salt / pepper to taste shopping list
- 8 oz. medium size noodles (macaroni) shopping list
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, add oil, onion, & green pepper.
- Sauté until tender.
- Add ground beef.
- Stir and brown evenly.
- Add mushrooms, corn, & soup.
- Mix well.
- Season to taste.
- Cook noodles in boiling, salted, oiled, water until barely tender; drain.
- Mix noodles, meat, & 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
- Spoon into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating2 people
This sounds good, thanks hon! Dizzy day, I have a lot of those, so I should do good.organicmama in loved it