Meatballs And GravyFrom jess 9 years ago
- 1 Tbls extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 to 1 1/2 lb of ground turkey meat shopping list
- onion powder shopping list
- Mrs. Dash shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tsp bread crumbs shopping list
- cayenne pepper shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- 2 small parsnip or 1 large one shopping list
- 3 medium potatoes shopping list
- 2 good size carrots shopping list
- 1/2 yellow onion shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can of milk shopping list
- 3 Tbls sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Mince 2 cloves of garlic, the parsnips, potatoes, carrots and onion. Set aside until after the meatballs have been browned.
- In a bowl mix together ground turkey meat, onion powder, Mrs. Dash, Pepper, egg, bread crumbs, cayenne pepper and 1 clove garlic.
- Mix together and then roll into good size meatballs to make 12 at least.
- In a pot put the Extra Virgin Olive Oil and heat up a bit. Then put the meatballs in the pot a few at a time so you have room to roll around and brown.
- Put the meatballs on a cookie sheet and them brown even further in the oven.
- In the same pot the meatballs were browned in add all of the veggies and 2 cloves of garlic. Let all of these items brown up a bit. Scrape some of the bits off of the bottom and mix with the veggies
- Pour in the can of cream of mushroom soup, can of milk you filled from the empty can of soup, and the sour cream.
- Let these items thicken up.
- Add the meatballs to the pot from the oven after they have cooked for about 20 minutes.
The Cookjess Tracy, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!