Pepper Jack Sausage Egg PattiesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 2 scallions green and white parts finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 pound breakfast sausage cooked drained and crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 cup freshly grated pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk eggs in bowl then stir in remaining ingredients.
- For each patty spoon a large tablespoon of mixture onto lightly greased skillet.
- Cook until golden on the bottom about 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook 2 minutes longer then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!