Boston Market ChickenFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl, combine canola oil, honey,
- lime juice, and paprika. Place chicken, skin side up, in a 7X11 inch baking
- dish. Apply mixture to chicken pieces in a single layer. Bake in oven for
- 35−40 minutes, basting every 8−10 minutes, until well browned and juices
- run clear when you cut into the thickest part of the chicken. Remove from
- oven. Cover with foil for 15 minutes.
- This softens the chicken and keeps it hot until served. Serves four.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!