Bloody Mary Caprese SkewersFrom emiperkins 6 years ago
- 12 1/2 inch Cubes of Fresh Mozzarella shopping list
- 12 grape tomatoes, sliced in half shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons fresh basil, Chopped shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 5 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- Pinch cayenne pepper shopping list
- Pinch salt shopping list
- 12 toothpicks shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients, excluding the Mozzarella.
- Let the tomatoes marinate, preferably overnight, but at least 2 hours.
- Remove excess liquid from tomatoes.
- Place two tomato halves and one mozzarella cube on each toothpick.
The Cookemiperkins Wabash, IN
The Rating2 people
I fixed this for lunch and it was a big hit. Had to go easy on the cayenne pepper because several of us did not do well with spicy foods, but it was still yummy!,MissouriFarmWife in Ozarks loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!