Hot Clam Chowder DipFrom krumkake 7 years ago
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed good quality New England clam Chowder shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- ¼ cup finely diced onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt or powder shopping list
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar shopping list
How to make it
- Put all ingredients, except cheddar cheese, into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into well-buttered small casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Top dip with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes, until bubbly and hot, and cheese is melted.
- Serve with Fritos, chips or fresh cubed French bread.
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!