Jasmine Rice PilafFrom worthyopponent 10 years ago
- 2 shallots, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- A good-sized pinch each of: shopping list
- ground mustard shopping list
- green curry paste shopping list
- turmeric shopping list
- red pepper flakes shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 cup jasmine or other rice shopping list
- 1/4 cup Chinese chive tops, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the shallots over medium-low heat until softened, stirring so they come apart.
- Stir in all spices except salt, toast in oil for one minute.
- Stir in water, salt, and rice and bring to a boil.
- Cook, covered, over low, low heat 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand, covered, five more minutes.
- Stir in chives and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookworthyopponent Minneapolis, MN
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!