Oven Carmel CornFrom chef2 9 years ago
- Someone requested a recipe for carmel corn. This is one that my shopping list
- Aunt use to make and it was always good. Mine never seemed to be shopping list
- as good as hers but isn't that the way it always seemed as we shopping list
- got older and made our own. shopping list
- Oven Carmel corn shopping list
- 3 3/4 qts. popped corn shopping list
- 1/2 c. butter or marg. shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. soda shopping list
- 1 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c. light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Divide popped corn between 2 ungreased pans (13x9). Heat sugar
- syrup, and salt; stirring occasionally until bubbly around
- edges. Continue cooking over medium heat, 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in soda until foamy.
- Pour on popped corn. Stir until corn is coated. Bake 1 hour;
- stirring every 15 minutes.