Sima Coconut Banana Cream TartFrom ahmed1 7 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 125 grams digestive biscuits crumb or graham crackers crumbs shopping list
- 65 grams butter melted shopping list
- coconut crust: shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 self-rising flour shopping list
- 1 cups of condensed milk shopping list
- 60 grams butter, melted shopping list
- 125 grams coconut shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 ripe banana shopping list
- 1 package coconut pudding mix shopping list
- toasted coconut for garnishing. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 F and grease a 23cm tart pan with butter and set aside.
- Digestive crust:
- Mix crumbs with melted butter and press evenly in tart pan. Chill while you mix the second
- Crust layer.
- Coconut crust:
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, sugar, condensed milk, vanilla, self rising flour and melted
- Butter till all combined. Fold in the coconut till all combined.
- Pour mixture over Digestive crust distributing it evenly. Bake for 30 minutes till edges are lightly
- Browned. Cool completely.
- Once cooled, cut banana into thin slices and arrange evenly over cooled coconut crust.
- Make the coconut pudding mixture as directed on the package. Let cool for 5 minutes stirring
- Occasionally. Then pour it over the banana layer evenly.
- Sprinkle coconut over top and chill.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating6 people
Wow... of coarse your wife SIMA is enjoying this wonderful dessert.... excellent bananas and coconut together!berry in Riverside loved it
Digestive biscuits can be found in the English cooking section of large grocery stores which is Usually the Gourmet Isle, their just like biscuit cookies here.
I'm going to use my own coconut pudding recipe,instead of buying a boxed versio...moreinvisiblechef in loved it
Such a lovely recipe and WONDERFUL photos!leonora5 in Kleinemonde loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!