Lemon Chicken Greek StyleFrom kyrarose 9 years ago
- 1.5 kg chicken pieces shopping list
- 5 or 6 medium potatoes, peeled, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 red capsicums, cut in thick slices shopping list
- 2 small red onions cut into wedges shopping list
- approx. 5 sprigs of thyme shopping list
- 125 cup of pitted olives shopping list
- 2 lemons in quarter shopping list
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice shopping list
- 3/4 cup of white wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Extra thyme to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Cut slits 2cm into chicken pieces, place chicken into large baking dish.
- add potatoes, capsicums, olives, onions, lemon wedges and thyme. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine wine, oil and lemon juice in a jug and pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Cook uncovered in a hot oven (200C) for an hour. then increase temperature to 240C and cook for a further 30 minute or until chicken is golden brown and tender
- Garnish with thyme and serve!
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookkyrarose Bonny Hills, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!