Blackberry BuckleFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups fresh blackberries shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together 1 cup flour, baking powder and salt then set aside.
- In mixer bowl beat together butter and sugar until fluffy with an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Add egg then beat until smooth.
- Combine milk and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and milk alternately to beaten mixture beating at low speed after each addition.
- Pour batter into greased and floured oval baking dish.
- Spoon berries evenly over batter.
- Combine 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup flour and cinnamon.
- Cut in 3 tablespoons butter until crumbly then sprinkle over berries.
- Bake at 375 for 40 minutes.