Delicious Pot Roast NachosFrom thepiggs 8 years ago
- 4 each 8 inch tortillas cut into quarters and fried shopping list
- 2 cups leftover pot roast (rough chopped) shopping list
- 1 cup chili aioli (see below) shopping list
- 1 cup peppers, sliced and sautéed shopping list
- 1 cup yellow onion, sliced and sautéed shopping list
- 3 cups shredded cheddar or mixed cheese shopping list
- For the chili Aioli: shopping list
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1 serrano chili, diced shopping list
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 tsp. minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1-2 Tbsp. canola oil shopping list
- sugar, to taste shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Lay tortillas flat on a baking sheet
- spoon 1 tablespoon of chili aioli on each chip
- divide the peppers and onions on all the chips
- divide the pot roast on all the chips
- divide the cheese on all the chips
- broil until cheese is melted (about 5 minutes)
- top with salsa and green onions and serve
- For the Chili Aioli:
- • In a food processor, combine the jalapeño, Serrano chili, red pepper flakes, and garlic until finely minced. Add the lemon juice and mayonnaise.
- • Gradually add the canola oil until the mixture is slightly thinner than mayonnaise. Season with the sugar, salt, and pepper.
- • Refrigerate until ready to use.
The Cookthepiggs MO
- Not added to any groups yet!