Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Cream together shortening, sugars, eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Cool on wire rack for a couple of minutes.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating2 people
Going to give these a try, thank you for posting the recipe.auntievi in Oshawa loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
I Like Food82 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Kid Friendly Recipes207 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Choco Lovers138 members