Snapper with Sour CreamFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 1 pound snapper fillets, cut into serving-sized pieces shopping list
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream shopping list
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- Snipped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Pat fish dry with paper towels; arrange in ungreased rectangular baking dish, 12x7x2 inches. Cook and stir mushrooms and onion in margarine until mushrooms are golden, about 3 minutes. Spoon mushroom mixture over fish; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix sour cream and Parmesan cheese; spread over mushroom mixture. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake uncovered in 350° F. oven until fish flakes easily with fork, 25 to 30 minutes. Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!