Vegan Bran - Raisin BreadFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons apple butter or fig puree shopping list
- 1 ¼ cup fat-free (preferably unsweetened) soy or almond milk shopping list
- 1 ½ cups Raisin Bran cereal shopping list
- 1/3 cup molasses shopping list
- ½ cup sultana raisins shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- ½ cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- ¼ cup ground cloves shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil.
- Blend the fruit butter with soymilk, raisin bran, molasses, raisins and vanilla.
- Let mixture stand for a few minutes; it will turn mushy.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the flours, baking powder cinnamon and cloves.
- Add the raisin bran mixture, and stir just until blended.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for about 1 hour.