White Chocolate Shortcakes With RaspberriesFrom dariana 8 years ago
- 4 cups raspberries or sliced strawberries shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 1/3 cups Original Bisquick baking mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 2 ounces white baking bars (white chocolate), finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Toss raspberries and 1/4 cup sugar. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together remaining ingredients until soft dough forms. Turn dough onto surface dusted with Bisquick. Knead 10 times. Roll 1/2 inch thick. Cut with 3-inch cutter. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Fill and top shortcakes with raspberries
The Cookdariana IL
The Rating4 people
this sounds killer :Dhunnee in Nanaimo loved it
Love the look of this dessert, going to try this also,i love raspberries and strawberries, eather way it would be good.auntievi in Oshawa loved it
I dont know if you noticed or not but I have several teacakes on my page... I really love this type of cake....thanks so much for posting this.
Short cakes or Tea Cakes... they are wonderful.. Simple but elegant..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it