White Chocolate Shortcakes With RaspberriesFrom dariana 7 years ago
- 4 cups raspberries or sliced strawberries shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 1/3 cups Original Bisquick baking mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 2 ounces white baking bars (white chocolate), finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Toss raspberries and 1/4 cup sugar. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together remaining ingredients until soft dough forms. Turn dough onto surface dusted with Bisquick. Knead 10 times. Roll 1/2 inch thick. Cut with 3-inch cutter. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Fill and top shortcakes with raspberries
The Cookdariana IL
The Rating4 people
Its awesome edensong!dariana in loved it
I dont know if you noticed or not but I have several teacakes on my page... I really love this type of cake....thanks so much for posting this.
Short cakes or Tea Cakes... they are wonderful.. Simple but elegant..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Love the look of this dessert, going to try this also,i love raspberries and strawberries, eather way it would be good.auntievi in Oshawa loved it