Potato Chip Chicken and sweet corn BakeFrom meek 6 years ago
How to make it
- Smash the potato chips in to small pieces and tear the chicken in to bite sized pieces.
- Mix the cooked rice, soup mix, drained corn, and chicken together in a baking dish and spread it out evenly.
- Spread the broken up chips over the top, then cover the chips with a layer of cheese.
- Bake until all ingredients are hot, and cheese is melted and crunchy.
The Cookmeek Melbourne, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!