Mini Ricotta Spinach Prosciutto PiesFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 1 lb baby spinach leaves shopping list
- 2 oz. pine nuts shopping list
- 2-3 cups ricotta shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated parmesan shopping list
- ½ cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 lb.prosciutto, sliced into thin strips shopping list
- freshly cracked blacked pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325°C.
- Blanch spinach in boiling water for a few seconds to wilt.
- Drain, cool, squeeze out excess water and roughly chop.
- Toast pine nuts in the oven for 10 minutes until they are slightly browned and smell nutty.
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon into muffin tins and bake for 25-30 minutes.