Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake BarsFrom pat2me 6 years ago
- Crust shopping list
- 1 Cup flour shopping list
- ¼ Cup powdered sugar shopping list
- ½ Cup margerine shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- ½ Cup raspberry jam shopping list
- 3 oz pkg cream cheese (softened) shopping list
- 2 Tbl milk shopping list
- 1 Cup ( 6oz) white chocolate chips shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 2 oz (2 squares) semisweet baking chocolate shopping list
- 1 Tbl shortening shopping list
How to make it
- Oven 375
- Blend flour and powdered sugar, cut in margarine until crumbly.
- Press mixture into 9 inch square pan
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned
- Spread jam evenly over baked crust.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Add melted chips to cream cheese mixture; beat until smooth.
- Drop cream cheese mixture by spoonfuls onto jam, spread evenly
- with a light hand
- Chill until set
- In small saucepan over low heat melt chocolate with shortening, stirring constantly.
- Spread over white chocolate layer. Chill completely, cut into bars.
- Cover and refrigerate