Meatball Easy Bake CasseroleFrom lor 9 years ago
- 1 pkg. (120 g) STOVE TOP Lower Sodium Stuffing Mix for chicken shopping list
- 1 can (10 fl oz/284 mL) low fat condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. (320 g) frozen meatballs shopping list
- 2 cups frozen peas or 1 cup frozen peas and 1 cup frozen corn niblets shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cracker BARREL cheddar cheese Light - Made with 2% milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; set aside.
- Combine soup and milk in 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Stir in meatballs and peas; sprinkle with cheese. Top with the prepared stuffing.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Prepare as directed, substituting 1 can (19 fl oz/540 mL) diced tomatoes for the soup, omitting milk and using Italian-flavoured meatballs and Kraft 4 Cheese Italiano Shredded Cheese.
- Recipe is Compliments of Kraft