Individual Chocolate Melting CakesFrom dfangel 9 years ago
- 10 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- caramel sauce shopping list
- coffee ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325º F.
- Lightly coat a 12-cup muffin tin with vegetable cooking spray.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a large bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Remove from heat. In another large bowl, beat the eggs and sugar at medium-high speed until light and fluffy. Add the flour, baking powder, salt, and melted chocolate.
- Mix with a spoon until well blended.
- Divide the batter evenly into 8 muffin tins and bake until the cakes have just cooked through, about 15 minutes. The cakes will still look a bit moist on top.
- Remove from the oven and let cool 5 minutes. Serve warm with the caramel sauce and ice cream.