Harvard BeetsFrom smurfetta 6 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-cook beets until tender.
- Mix sugar and cornstarch in a medium pot.
- Add vinegar and water and boil 5 mintes.
- Add beets to hot sauce and let stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Just before serving bring to a boiling point and add butter
The Cooksmurfetta Huntsville, AL
The Rating5 people
I oven roast my beets and they taste so sweet! A little olive oil is all it take 350 till tender.I have looked for harvard beet recipe.It is a recipe that I had as a kid and am so very excited to make these myself.Thank you so much!!!nanny in Haddam loved it
Amazing how many people leave beets out of thier diet. These are easy and oh so tasty. thanks for the lesson.anniemay in Huntsville loved it
Yum! Thanks for posting!waterlily in Joplin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!