Those Wonderful Versatile Beanie WeeniesFrom whuebl 6 years ago
- 2 cans (10-14 oz) baked beans (must use) shopping list
- 2 ea hot dogs; sliced 1/2 inch (must use) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon extract shopping list
- 1 tsp maple extract shopping list
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar or balsamic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur like triple sec shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ketchup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion; diced shopping list
How to make it
- Pour beans into a baking pan, iron skillet or Crockpot.
- Slice hot dogs into 1/2-inch pieces and add to beans.
- Dice onions and add to beans.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Stir until everything is mixed and cook about 30 minutes or longer.
- Remember, the recipe is flexible - use more or less of each ingredient and be sure to add something of your own to make it YOUR recipe. Remember, the only things you MUST HAVE are beans and hot dogs and the amounts and types themselves can vary!
- Experiment, experiment, experiment - you'll be glad you did!