Dark Chocolate BrowniesFrom hayleesgrandma 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract* shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, divided shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Microwave butter and bittersweet chocolate in a 2-quart glass bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is melted, stirring mixture twice. Whisk in 2 cups sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Toss together 1 tablespoon flour, walnuts, and chocolate morsels.
- Stir remaining flour and salt into sugar mixture. Add walnut mixture. Spread batter into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes. (A wooden pick inserted in center will not come out clean.) Cool on a wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!