Cape Cod Cranberry Velvet PieFrom zena824 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat whipping cream , sugar, and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add to cream cheese, beating until smooth and creamy.
- Set aside a few cranberries from sauce for garnish.
- Fold remaining suace into whipped mixture.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with reserved berries.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.