Cashew Caramel Crunch SquaresFrom zena824 6 years ago
How to make it
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch pan
- Put the caramels, butter and water into a large saucepan.
- Place over medium low heat and cook 18 minutes, stirring occasionally until caramels melt and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in cereal and nuts.
- Let cool 1 minute, then stir in white chocolate chips.
- Press into prepared pan and let cool.
- Invert onto cutting board.
- Cut in 2 inch squares.
- Makes 24
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating1 people
I'd love this but I hate unwrapping all those caramels....used to be I could con the weeone into doing it, but she has caught on to my tricks now and won't help. Hmmm, hubby likes to snap green beans, maybe he will do the unwrapping. Bribery at it'...morenotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!