Ravioli CasseroleFrom helewes 8 years ago
- 28-oz. jar spaghetti sauce, divided (or your own homemade sauce) shopping list
- 25-oz. pkg. frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and divided shopping list
- 16-oz. container ricotta cheese, divided shopping list
- 16-oz. pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/4 c. fresh grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in a lightly greased 13" x 9" baking pan; layer with half the ravioli. Pour 1-1/4 cups sauce over ravioli. Spread one cup cottage cheese over top; sprinkle with 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Layer with remaining ingredients, ending with mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. .
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookhelewes Newton, NJ
The Rating5 people
Just found out ricotta is on sale this week! It's the only ingredient I need. I will make this over the weekend and let you know what I think (but I can't see how it couldn't be good). :-)frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
This was very good and cheesy!! I had to cook it the whole 40 minutes. It was worth the wait.frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!