Cappellini FlorentineFrom unswissmiss 10 years ago
- 16 oz. package angel hair pasta shopping list
- 2 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 8-oz package of sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 10-oz package of fresh spinach shopping list
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp crushed red pepper (or to taste) shopping list
- 1/4 lemon shopping list
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded shopping list
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Put water for pasta to boil on stovetop.
- In a large skillet, saute garlic in oil over medium heat until the garlic takes on a little color, but do not allow to turn golden.
- Add mushrooms. Saute 3-4 minutes until cooked through.
- Add spinach, stirring frequently until cooked down and wilted.
- Add red pepper, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook 1-2 minutes longer.
- Take the pan off heat and add lemon juice. Toss to distribute evenly.
- Add pasta to the water and cook. When the pasta is ready (2-3 minutes), drain. Return pasta to pot and mix in spinach-mushroom mixture, chicken, and mozzarella cubes. Serve immediately.
The Cookunswissmiss Basel, CH
The Rating6 people
Oh, this one is wonderful, all my favorite flavors and capellini, too. yum.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I am hungry and this sound great!linspj in New Hartford loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!