Peppermint FudgeFrom ashleythm 7 years ago
- 1 11 ounce package white chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 14oz can of Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk, not evaporated shopping list
- Dash of salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup of crushed peppermint candies or andies mints shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 8x9 pan with foil
- In small sauce pan over low to medium heat, melt chips with sweetened milk and salt.
- Remove when melted and stir in extract and spread evenly into pan.
- Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies or andies mints.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Cut into practical sized pieces and eat up.
- Keep refrigerated.