Southwest Chicken And RiceFrom mrspotatohead 8 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 15 oz can black beans, drained shopping list
- 12 oz jar roasted red bell peppers, undrained shopping list
- 14-1/2 oz can Mexican style stewed tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 lg. onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- hot, cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Combine beans, red peppers, tomatoes, onion, salt and peppr. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on High 2 to 3 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve over rice.