Pan-fried Calamari RingsFrom peacekeeper0 9 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together flour, cayenne and salt in a medium-sized bowl.
- Feel free to add other ingredients to the flour mix if you want--any herbs or zests (like lemon) would be great.
- Put 3 eggs in a bowl (cracked, of course!) and beat lightly.
- Place panko on a plate and start heating oil to med-high heat in medium-large pan on stovetop.
- Dip a few thawed calamari rings into the flour, Toss till coated then into the egg mixture.
- Toss flour- and egg-coated rings with Panko, Shake off excess panko and put in preheated oil on stovetop.
- Allowing enough space between rings will ensure that they all cook evenly.
- Pan fry till panko is golden and calamari is tender. Be sure not to over cook
- Serve with your choice of sauce and Enjoy.
The Cookpeacekeeper0 Kent, WA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!