Almond Chicken CasseroleFrom ambrlovebl 10 years ago
- 4 cups cubed chicken (cooked) shopping list
- 2 tspn. of lemon juice shopping list
- 1-10.5 oz. can of chicken broth shopping list
- 2 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup colby, shredded shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of mayo shopping list
- 1 cup sliced almonds shopping list
- 1 diced onion shopping list
- 2 tspn. salt shopping list
- 1-10.5 oz. can of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 cups of celery diced shopping list
- 2 cups of drained water chestnuts shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of buttery crackers broken up shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven for 350.
- Over medium heat in a large skillet, mix together chicken broth and cream of chicken soup. Add chicken,lemon juice, mayo, and chestnuts and stir. Mix in onion, celery, rice, and salt. Mix all ingredients thoroughly, then put it in a casserole dish.
- In a skillet over medium heat melt the butter. Add the crushed crackers and mix in skillet to coat them with the butter. Add crackers on the top of the chicken mixture in the casserole dish. Last sprinkle the cheese and almonds over the top.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted,this will take around 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookambrlovebl El Cajon, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!