Persian RiceFrom cyates798 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups uncooked rice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup raisins shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange zest shopping list
- 1/4 cup toasted almond Slivers shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Add rice and cook, stirring constantly, until rice is lightly browned.
- Add next 4 ingedients, bring to a boil, reduce heat and cover. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes, stir in remaining ingredients.
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!