Cool and Creamy Coconut CakeFrom sandeef 9 years ago
- 1- 18.25 ounce box yellow cake mix [plus ingredients to prepare] shopping list
- 1- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1- 15 oz. can cream of coconut [not milk] shopping list
- 1- 8 oz. container frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 2-1/2 to 3 cups flaked, sweetened coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a 13x9x2 inch pan
- Prepare cake as directed on package. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for time indicated on package.
- Remove cake from oven and, using a fork or skewer, poke holes in entire cake. Mix together condensed milk and cream of coconut and pour over warm cake.
- Cool cake completely. Frost with whipped topping and sprinkle top with coconut. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This cake is best prepared a day or two before serving.
- When pouring milk and cream of coconut, do it slowly allowing it to absorb into cake. After leaving it in the 'frig, it will take up all the liquid.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooksandeef Stanwood, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!