Tomato And Goat Cheese QuicheFrom sunny 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup soft goat cheese shopping list
- 3 roma tomatoes, seeded and slced. shopping list
- 1/4 cup cream cheese shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 2 Tbl chives shopping list
- Pre-baked pie crust or pastry for (9-inch) tart shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together whipping cream, eggs and dash each salt and pepper.
- Combine shredded Swiss and mozzarella cheeses in small bowl. In another bowl, beat goat cheese, cream cheese, garlic, chives, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper to taste until smooth.
- Scatter shredded cheeses over bottom of pastry. Layer tomatoes over shredded cheese. Spoon goat cheese mixture in small dollops over top. Slowly pour egg mixture over all.
- Place tart pan on baking sheet to make handling easier and catch any overflow. Bake at 375 degrees until top is lightly browned, about 35 to 40 minutes. Set aside 10 minutes before cutting. Serve warm or at room temperature.
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!