Tuscan Cream Cheese SpreadFrom singasongof6pans 6 years ago
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 tsp chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped, with juice reserved shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped black olives shopping list
- 8 green onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, softened and chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, garlic and salt; stir and blend in artichokes and olives.
- Add green onions, tomatoes, parsley and chives; gently mix together.
- Refrigerate for several hours or preferably overnight to blend flavors.
- If mixture is too thick, stir in some of the artichoke juice.
- Bring to room temperature and serve with crackers or other crispy bread.
- To convert to a wonderful dip, just add more artichoke juice and serve with cut up vegetables like carrots, onions, and broccoli.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooksingasongof6pans Longview, TX
The Rating2 people
This is so delicious on toasted crumpets and bagels. I have also used a blob in fresh made pasta. I just mixed it into the hot (drained) pasta and let it melt and make it creamy. Sooo yummy! Thanks for the great recipe.grumblebee in Calgary loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!