Our Favorite Cabbage CasseroleFrom singasongof6pans 8 years ago
- 1/2 lb to 1 1/2 lbs ground beef or turkey shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cup rice (wild rice is great) shopping list
- 1 can tomato soup or ketchup mixed with water shopping list
- 1 can mushroom soup or homemade equivalent shopping list
- 1 can of stewed tomatoes or tomato sauce shopping list
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded or sliced very thin shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown the meat and add onion, salt, pepper and rice.
- Add soups and water and mix well.
- Put cabbage in the bottom of casserole dish and pour meat and soup mixture over cabbage.
- Do not stir - just let it bake!
- Bake covered for 1 1/2 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cooksingasongof6pans Longview, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!