Chocolates Final Bow CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- ¾ cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 4 Tbs. olive oil shopping list
- ½ cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbs. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 Tbs. brewed espresso shopping list
- ½ cup flour shopping list
- ¼ cup whole-wheat flour shopping list
- ½ cup cocoa powder, sifted shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate chips and oil in top of double boiler over boiling water and medium-low heat, stirring to blend.
- Stir in brown sugar, vanilla and coffee. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat eggs and sugar 3 minutes.
- Reduce speed to low, and slowly add melted chocolate mixture.
- Beat in flour/cocoa mixture.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of dough onto cookie sheet, placing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until center of cookie sets.
- Remove from oven, and cool on wire racks.