Easy Homemade NoodlesFrom singasongof6pans 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix eggs, oil, water and salt together; add to 2 cups flour and mix well.
- Add another 1/4 to 1/2 cup of flour and work in well.
- Put 1/2 cup of the flour on board, mat, or counter top and knead flour mixture until all flour is mixed in well.
- Divide dough into 3 parts.
- Let sit 25 to 30 minutes.
- Roll thin and dry at least 1 hour and preferably 2 hours.
- Cut into strips, thin or wide.
- To use, just drop them in boiling water and cook until desired doneness is achieved, about 12 minutes.
- Denise's note - These freeze well. I put them in a plastic freezer bag or container after I've cut them into strips and they keep for months in the freezer. For a real treat, add herbs and spices to the dough. Rosemary and thyme are excellent.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- MikeyfromAR Colorado High Desert, US Of A
- friendlybbw Clearfield, PA
- bulmerd09 Nowhere, Us
- Justt_Cruising Nowhere, Us
- daughertymom2 Nowhere, Us
- benjamin Atascadero, CA
- carmenperez Hormigueros, PR
- auntybea Vernon, Canada
- cheryilyn Salem, OR
- upstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!