Down Home BBQ ChickenFrom janetms 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the onions, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, dry mustard, salt, and pepper in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking dish.
- Arrange chicken in the baking dish. Pour sauce over the chicken.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear.