Cranberry MeatballsFrom loring 8 years ago
- 1 bag meatballs (I use WalMart frozen, the bbq sauce is good too) shopping list
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1 pkg (included) Memphis bbq sauce, or 2 cups of your favorite-smokey is best shopping list
- liquid smoke, to taste - a few dashes shopping list
- Green Tobasco or other mild pepper sauce, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook meatballs(from frozen) on cookie sheet in 400 degree oven 15 minutes, or until heated through.
- Meanwhile - mix all other ingredients in a small sauce pan and heat through on med heat.
- You must sample the sauce and adjust it to your liking.
- Preheat slow cooker on high.
- Put all ingredients in cooker and turn to low.
- I'm telling you - it's really good.