Pumpkin PieFrom oldgringo 8 years ago
- 2 cups cooked, mashed pumpkin shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar; packed firmly, no lumps shopping list
- 1/4 pound softened butter shopping list
- 3 eggs; beaten shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1/2 cup molasses shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Colonial American Pumpkin Pie Spice; see recipe shopping list
- 2 9-inch pie crusts, unbaked shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Stir together the pumpkin, brown sugar and butter until well mixed.
- Add other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour half the filling into each of the crusts.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350°F.
- NOTE: Pies will test done when a knife can be inserted in the center of the cooked pie filling and come out clean.
The Cookoldgringo Cottonwood, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!