jello and whip cream cloudFrom breadpudding 8 years ago
How to make it
- boil 2 cups hot water
- add hot boiled water to 2 boxes of the raspberry jello and stir , until sugar is disovled.
- add the container of sour cream
- pour the jello mix into a jello pan with a hole in the middle or a bowl to set up
- chill until jello is set overnight overnight
- take out of pan by running pan turned upside down, holding a plate under it so that jello won't fall out and place the jello on a plate.
- put cool whip in a pastry bag and make decorations around the jello
- and in the center and then add cherries
The Cookbreadpudding Indianapolis, IN
The Rating4 people
Mmmmmm... looks and sounds lovely! Jello recipes always come in handy and they're great when company is coming. I love the addition of maraschino cherries. Great recipe Breadpudding!lor in Toronto loved it
Very nice! And you can make this virtually calorie free! THat's the great thing about jello.angelica14 in St Petersburg loved it
Wonderful recipe. Great presentation. Five Forks!
J and Mquaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!