Lemon Spinach PestoFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves, rinsed and patted dry shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnuts shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon Pure lemon extract shopping list
How to make it
- Place spinach, Parmesan cheese, walnuts, garlic, salt and pepper in food processor; cover.
- Process until coarsely chopped.
- Stir lemon extract into olive oil.
- Gradually add olive oil and extract in a steady stream through feed tube while processing until pesto is smooth.
- Serving Suggestions: Toss pesto with 1 pound cooked pasta. Serve hot. Or refrigerate pasta until chilled. Add cherry or grape tomatoes to serve as pasta salad. Toss with 2 pounds cooked new potato halves. Of course then you have to add cook time.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating3 people
Your Lemon Spinach Pesto recipe with walnuts will be perfect with some of my red potatoes from my garden.
High Five Joymarie
Michaeltrigger in loved it