Tuscan Pot PieFrom craftyazgirl 7 years ago
- 3/4 lb. sweet or hot italian sausage shopping list
- 1 jar (26 to 28 oz) chunky vegetable or mushroom spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 can (19oz) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (cannellini beans are Italian white kidney beans, if you can't find cannellini you can sub great northern or navy beans) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups (6oz) shreded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 package (8oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425.F
- Remove sausage from casings. Brown sausage in medium ovenproof skillet, stirring to separate meat.
- Add spaghetti sauce, beans and thyme to skillet. Simmer uncovered over medium heat 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in cheese.
- Unroll crescent dough; divide into triangles. Arrange in spiral with points of dough towards center, covering sausage mixture completely. Bake 12 minutes or until crust is golden brown and meat mixture is bubby.
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating3 people
mmmm. makin this tomorrow nite
5 forks! we loved it
just stoppin by to make this again!