Fudge BrowniesFrom craftyazgirl 8 years ago
- 3/4 cup cocoa, unsweetened shopping list
- 1/2 teapoo baking soda shopping list
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup boiling water shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.F
- Combine cocoa and baking soda in mixing bowl; blend in 1/3 cup of the vegetable oil.
- Add boiling water and stir until thickened. Stir in sugar, eggs, and remaining oil; stir until batter is smooth.
- Stir in flour, vanilla, and salt, mixing until well blended.
- Fold in chopped nuts.
- Pour into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Coolin pan on rack.