Angel Berry TrifleFrom zena824 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding (1 ounce) shopping list
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (8 ounces) shopping list
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 carton frozen whipped topping (12 ounces) thawed and divided shopping list
- 1 prepared angel food cake, cut into 1 inch cubes shopping list
- 1 pint blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries. shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, wisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the yogurt, cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in pudding mixture and 1 cup whipped topping.
- Place a third of the cake cubes in a 4 qt trifle bowl.
- Top with a third of the pudding mixture, a third of the berries and half of the remaining whipped topping.
- Repeat layers once.
- Top with remaining cake, pudding and berries.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- You cake use pound cake cubes in this or any other type of cake if you want . Change the fruit up...
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!